Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We've finally gotten our act in gear, and asked patients for some testimonials. Here's what people are saying about Thrive. It's so great to hear people getting well. Thank you to those who have taken the time to provides these words...

"I was having lower back pain, and it was a chronic problem I had for many years. I had tried traditonal chiropractic, massage, and I'm a yoga instructor. I was so surprised that after having gone to chiropractors my whole life, no one told me I can regain my lower back curve, chaning the shape of my spine, and finding relief from constant pain.

I experienced changes right away after I began seeing Dr. Molly, and in the first couple weeks I was pain free!

I can now live a more active lifestyle, and I want to do more in my daily life because I feel better.

Dr. Molly is invested in helping you find relief and health. Her compassionate approach to whole-body health is very effective. Thank you Dr. Molly!"

- Sarah Hogan


"I first came to Dr. Molly because of long term back and neck pain and trauma. Before seeing Dr. Molly, I was medicating my pain and I saw another chiropractor. After seeing Dr. Molly, I've been surprised by her extensive knowledge of how to work with my body to bring healing; not just weekly adjustments. I feel hopeful again that I will be pain free and healthy!

My advice to someone new is, relax and enjoy being taken care of. Your in good hands. Dr. Molly has a sweet spirit and a gift to find the root of the problem."

- Kimberly Borst



"I first came to Dr. Molly because I was having a lot of back pain and headaches from the back pain. I was using Tylenol to ride out the pain. I started seeing changes within a few weeks, and now I'm surprised with how few headaches I get now. I barely notice pain from my back whereas before I barely new what it was like to be without pain. In the past, I would get daily headaches, and now after only weeks of care, I get them maybe once a week.

My advice to someone on their first visit to Thrive is, don't think about the cost. I stayed away from chiropractors for so long because of the cost and I thought it wasn't that important. Your back can effect your body in so many different ways and it is very important to take care of it.

My only other comment is, Dr. Molly is great!"

- Laura Anderson


A Runners Story

Rebecca is a runner who was having pain while running and first came to Dr. Molly for pain in the knees, the back, neck and shoulders. "In 6 weeks time, my pain has severely decreased. Feel like a different person. And I can run again, pain free!" Her advice to future patients is, "Be willing to stick with the program and you will see change in time, it's worth the time and money."

No comments:

Post a Comment